Q: i dove the car about 40 miles before i realized what i had done cant it still b flushed

I put gas treatment in my brake fluid while trying to fill it up and drove it 40 miles or so whay can b done

Use a turkey baster (or other source of suction) to remove as much of the fluid as possible from the top of the reservoir (or remove reservoir and master cylinder and turn upside down). The gas treatment may be lighter than the brake fluid, and not miscible, so if you can empty the reservoir from the top, that will help. If you are able to extract it all (and it depends on how much you added), you can then flush the brake lines thoroughly. If too much of the gas treatment got distributed throughout the system, the rubber seals could swell up and both hinder braking and cause the individual wheel cylinders to fail to retract. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake fluid flush and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. i dove the car about 40 miles before i realized what i had done cant it still b flushed