Q: I double clicked my hazardous lights and my car beeped and a yellow blinking light turned on next to my speedometer

I double clicked my hazardous lights and my car beeped and a yellow blinking light turned on in my dashboard My car has an automatic transmission.

Hey there. Have you read your owner’s manual to see if the double-click command had a vehicle system response? Sometimes a sequence of button presses may activate a system response. Your double-click may or may not be related. If there are fault codes stored, those may shed some light on the cause of the warning signal on your vehicle. For a problem like this, you may want to consult with the dealer first to see if they have an easy fix.

3. I double clicked my hazardous lights and my car beeped and a yellow blinking light turned on next to my speedometer