Q: Q: Blower Motor

I don't know if my AC/Heater blower motor stopped working or if its a loose wire someone cause it was just working yesterday. Or if it is the Fan Speed knob area tht went bad??

Hello, This could certainly be a loose wire or a faulty blower motor, however commonly the blower motor relay does tend to go out causing the motor not to work at all. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Q: Blower Motor