Q: I did the front end with brakes calipers and brake hose

I did the front end of the brakes the brake hose the calipers and the new rotor I bled the brakes but there's still no brakes

Hello. Check to be sure you do not have a vacuum leak in the brake booster. Often times this is a common issue where a small vacuum leak can create a loss of pressure in the brake hydraulic system. Try the following to check for a vacuum leak in the hydraulic brake system:

• Operate the engine at idle without touching the brake pedal for at least one minute.
  • Turn off the engine, and wait one minute.
  • Test for the presence of assist vacuum by depressing the brake pedal and releasing it several times.

Light application will produce less and less pedal travel if vacuum was present. If there is no vacuum, air is leaking into the system somewhere. If you are still in need of help, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to diagnose the brake system and determine what needs to be done.