Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

3. I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

Q: Shaking while driving

Depending on what the cause of the drive shaft causing the vibration is, this may be a reasonable estimate or not. If the drive shaft is damaged or broken and needs to be replaced, this may impact the estimate. If...

Q: Using fuel and oil additives in high-mileage vehicles

People have been selling fuel and oil additives for years. If you drive a normal car, you take care of it and use high-quality fuel, and you change your oil a lot, you really don’t need to do anything except...

Q: Metal-on-metal sound coming from front driver's side brake.

Hello, brakes being one the most important systems on the car, this should be handled sooner rather than later and the vehicle should not be driven. I am unclear as to why you believe the caliper should have been replaced....