Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

A: If you ever need service, please consider l...

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: NVIS (Immobilizer System) in my Pathfinder Armada is rejecting my key; I know its correct key.

Operating a modern computer controlled vehicle with a dead battery can damage the Powertrain Control Module due to the voltage instability, particularty voltage excursions on the high side (above 14 volts), that occur when the alternator has no buffer to...

Q: Car runs rough - 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood

Hi! Sometimes a bad spark plug wire can result in what you are experiencing. If your vehicle is due for any scheduled maintenance (based on mileage), such as a tune up (new spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and...

Q: Rough idling after new water pump and head gaskets. What now?

You have covered nearly all of the symptoms of what is normally a blown head gasket. Occasionally, when the computer reads a series of codes related to one issue when another is not immediately present and then the trouble codes...