Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

A: If you ever need service, please consider l...

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: 80% clyinder leakage on all cylinders

Sixty PSI is pretty low. Be sure the throttle is blocked open during testing as a closed throttle will artificially reduce the readings. If your compression gauge is accurate and the leak is not through the valves or rings, that...

Q: Oil temperature hotter and hotter

You could have your Porche 911's engine cleaned to make sure all the air passages for cooling the engine are cleaned out. Doing a fresh oil change with the proper weight oil in synthetic may help with the temperature. But...

Q: Black smoke coming out from exhaust and it wont accelerate, there is no power

The black smoke indicates you have a rich fuel condition happening in your fuel intake system. This means that the fuel being supplied to the motor is too much in relation to the air supplied creating an imbalanced air/fuel ratio...