Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

3. I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

Q: Misfiring Engine

Hi and thanks for your question. When you see white smoke coming from the engine or at the tail pipe, this is water and ethylene glycol mixture burning off. The smoke should smell sweet. If the smoke smells sweet, then...

Q: Burning through a lot of oil between changes

Your attention to the engine’s oil level should be commended, not every driver is as diligent. To answer the question, yes, concern is in order here. GMC has had an issue with the 2.4 liter four cylinder engine, and has...

Q: I'm losing coolant, but I don't know from where

The loss of coolant can be determined with a couple tests. The coolant overflow bottle can have a combustion tester put on it. This will allow you to see if there is any combustion getting into the coolant, indicating a...