Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: Car turns off after starting

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the...

Q: I smell oil burn smell in car. This started after my last oil change. What could it be?

Depending on how long ago your last oil change was, this may be the result of an oil leak or potentially oil that has dripped on the motor somewhere that has been heated up. This happens occasionally when changing oil...

Q: Van jerked with a clunking sound, transmission fluid leaked

The transmission may have blown out the front pump seal where the torque converter goes into the transmission. This can be due to the transmission front pump bushing is bad or another problem. You have both axle seals that may...