Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

3. I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

Q: AC blowing hot air in 2010 Nissan Rogue

Hi. Usually, the cigarette lighter fuse blows because the accessory (such as a cell phone charger) draws too much current. I would check the fuse. According to the wiring diagram, it should be fuse #19, which is rated at 15...

Q: Oil coming out of spark plug.

Hello. The piece you are referring to is called a valve cover gasket. It sits between the top of the engine as if a piece of cheese would between a bun and a patty to keep the oil from leaking....

Q: Car groaning when turning

Sometimes air can get sucked into the power steering lines and the bubbles going through the power steering pump. This causes the growling you are describing. I would suggest having a qualified mechanic diagnose the noise to ensure that this...