Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: How do I read the coolant temperature gauge?

The coolant temperature gauge is located on the instrument panel, inside the tachometer. This gauge tells you the temperature of the coolant, and therefore the engine. When the coolant gauge is in the right zone, near the H, then your...

Q: Engine shaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. One question that needs answering is what are the plugs wet with? While it is most commonly oil, coolant and fuel an also foul the spark plugs. If fuel is the issue, you need...

Q: Check Engine Light is on

Hi There, The check engine light can come on for a variety of different reasons. If a specific part has been replaced, the check engine light be remain on if that part was a part that required a system relearn...