Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

3. I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

Q: How do I fix a stuck wiper?

Your windshield wipers will stop operating if snow, ice, or debris is in their way. This occurs to protect the wiper motor from overexerting. If this happens, stop your vehicle, and remove any snow, ice, or debris that is in...

Q: How to stop oil burning on a 2002 Toyota Corolla

The first thing you'd want to do is change the PCV valve - the positive crankcase ventilation valve. They don't cost that much. Pray that it's that. If it is, then that means that it is sticking open, and...

Q: Harsh shift - 2004 Toyota Camry

Hi there. This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission...