Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

3. I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

Q: How do you maintain the touchscreen?

While the touchscreen in your car is designed to require virtually no maintenance, a little TLC will go a long way toward keeping the screen in great shape and useful for years to come. Here’s what you should do: ...

Q: Q: White smoke

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda6. Check the air intake filter for blockage in the pipe or before the filter inlet. If you have no air getting in, then you will get excessive fuel. If the...

Q: Could bad or contaminated gasoline damage an ignition coil?

Hi there. Although bad or contaminated fuel can cause drivability concerns, it cannot physically damage the ignition coil. Ignition coils convey extremely high voltages with magnetic fields controlling them. Over time, coils simply wear out without warning; some with warning,...