Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

A: If you ever need service, please consider l...

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: Why wouldn't my car have any power when pressing on the gas pedal?

Hi there. It is very difficult to tell you for sure, what is causing this issue without being there to inspect the vehicle. If you are able to start the car and when you press the accelerator the engine revs...

Q: Low oil

Well, I'm not sure if your motor is completely messed up, but running with low oil for such a long time is never a good thing. When the valve starts to chatter, they are not properly lubricated, and it's due...

Q: 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have not resolve the issue(s) that caused the vehicle to overheat in the first place, then you need to start there. Do so by checking the level of your coolant, the radiator...