Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: Service Engine light code P0011

Hello. I will help you with this issue. There are more than 5,000 Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) that a modern OBD-II vehicle such as yours could report. Any and all initial diagnostic work following up ANY of those codes is...

Q: Recommended oil to use on a turbo engine vs. a non-turbo one

Yes it really does. Because turbos spin hundreds of thousands of revolutions and they need really good lubrication. They need a little heavier oil. They need the 30 vs. the 20 and you don't want to mess with the turbo...

Q: Startup issues after the battery drain

The starter may have been damaged while the battery was low on charge and it worked too hard trying to turn the engine. I would take the dealer advice and replace the starter first. I would hold the dealer...