Q: I did a oil change how much quorts of oil do i need

I did a oil change to day my question is how much oil do i but in

A: If you ever need service, please consider l...

If you ever need service, please consider looking at this web site. Thank You

Q: Grinding noise front passenger tire, 2010 Nissan Versa

Hello. Grinding noises from a wheel are usually the result of worn brakes or wheel bearings. If the noise began after hitting a pot hole, then it may be possible that the wheel bearing was damaged form the impact. The...

Q: Unknown oil leak in a 2004 Mitsubishi Galant

It can be difficult to determine which fluid is leaking as transmission oil and engine oil eventually turn black if they have not been serviced. Power steering fluid is another common fluid leak most cars experience. A technician must first...

Q: Spongy brake pedal

You may have pushed some residue into the master cylinder and causing the pistons to not seal inside the master cylinder. You should bleed the brakes or have them bled to see if some air was introduced and bleeding will...