Q: It this a complete flush: Radiator, heating core, water pump.

I know some places only flush radiators. I wanted to make sure it is the entire coolant system getting flushed. Also do they bleed the system of air when done?

Hi there. When performing a coolant flush, drain the coolant from the radiator and out of the lower radiator hose. Then remove the heater core hoses and drain out the coolant from the hoses. Remove the upper radiator hose and drain any residual coolant in the hose. Pump out or remove the coolant reservoir and drain out the coolant. This will ensure that all of the coolant is out of the engine. Then fill the system with the recommended type and amount of coolant until all of the bubbles are gone and the coolant is full. It is recommend that the thermostat and radiator cap (reservoir cap for sealed reservoir systems) to be replaced before putting in new coolant. If you need further assistance with your cooling system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. It this a complete flush: Radiator, heating core, water pump.