Q: I'd like you recommend me about the usage of 'HHO Dry Cell Generator Kits' in Cars.

I am looking at installing an HHO Dry Cell to support my 2 Liter engine and are worried of any possible mishaps. I'd hearby like you recommend me about the usage of 'HHO Dry Cell Generator Kits' in Cars, and advise if i should proceed.

As long as you follow the directions exactly, you should have no problem installing the device. How efficient the system is varies by the design on the hydrogen generator and other component, including the engine itself. It can be argued that the energy it takes to convert water to hydrogen consumes more than the power output of the fuel you created.

Keep in mind that the energy required to power the unit comes from the alternator, and any load you add to the electrical system will require more power from the engine to turn the alternator. The net gains may be minimal, but it can be a fun project to do. Proceed with caution and at your own risk. Monitor for any drops in driving quality after you’ve made the installation.

3. I'd like you recommend me about the usage of 'HHO Dry Cell Generator Kits' in Cars.