Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-xjpsgijs:173:8

Q: I could not add coolant - in my owner's manual it says the radiator capacity is 5.3 litres

Hi. I flushed out radiator but i could not add more coolant . Even i squeezed the upper radiator hose and lower radiator hose . Even I removed the air pockets . Started the engine with heater on full blast for 15 minutes . Is there is any way to sort it out . Still 2 liters are remaining . i saw on you tube more videos it didn't work out if you can help me out it will be so helpful for me

Thanks and regards

Raju A.R.

A: Hello there, radiator flushes on your vehic...

Hello there, radiator flushes on your vehicle do not always get all of the coolant out. Without knowing your make and model I can only offer general advice. When coolant flushes are performed not all of the coolant is able to be drained from the vehicle, some can remain in pockets of the engine, heater core, and the coolant hoses. Most of the fluid will come out but without a vacuum coolant flush system some will remain behind. If your heater works and the car does not overheat this tells us that the air pockets are gone from the cooling system and the coolant level is set. If you have any doubts at all that the flush did not go as planned then the vehicle should be inspected by a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic.