Q: I could not add coolant - in my owner's manual it says the radiator capacity is 5.3 litres

Hi. I flushed out radiator but i could not add more coolant . Even i squeezed the upper radiator hose and lower radiator hose . Even I removed the air pockets . Started the engine with heater on full blast for 15 minutes . Is there is any way to sort it out . Still 2 liters are remaining . i saw on you tube more videos it didn't work out if you can help me out it will be so helpful for me

Thanks and regards

Raju A.R.

3. I could not add coolant - in my owner's manual it says the radiator capacity is 5.3 litres