Q: I changed the ignition and the key turns

I had to change the ignition cause it wouldn't turn. Got new ignition and key turns. I got power but won't crank over and I have no fuel going to the fuel rail. When I arch the starter it will turn over but doesn't start

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. If the igniti...

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the ignition was installed correctly then you may have an issue within the fuse box. I have changed of number of these because of internal shorts. I will usually test the new ignition switch first to make sure it is supplying power to the necessary circuits. If it is not then it needs to be replaced again. If it is fine then the fuse box will need to be tested. Also make sure that the battery is fully charged. If you are planning on having this starting issue checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this no-start issue.