Q: I changed radiator in a 92 lexus ls300 now the tranny is slipping and i add fluid to compensate for loss.

I changed radiator and now tranny slips even after adding for loss and i cant get accurate reading from dipstick

If the transmission fluid level is correct, then the present slippage is merely a coincidence insofar as the timing of the radiator repair. But, you indicate difficulty determining the fluid level. The fluid level should be definitively determined first as both too little, and too much, fluid can cause the transmission to malfunction. To have the fluid level confirmed, you can request transmission fluid service. Once the fluid level is verified, and corrected as need be, the mechanic can advise you regarding any remaining issue with the transmission. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I changed radiator in a 92 lexus ls300 now the tranny is slipping and i add fluid to compensate for loss.