Q: I changed my fuse for the lighter a fuse fell ou next to it I put it back now car starts but will not drive could u help please

I changed my fuse for the lighter a fuse fell ou next to it I put it back now car starts but will not drive could u help please

A: Without seeing the fuse box and which fuses...

Without seeing the fuse box and which fuses fell out this may be tough to diagnose. Try checking the immobilizer fuses (12/37) to be sure they are in the correct place and not burnt. If this does not work, you may need to have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical system and determine why the car is not driving.