Q: I changed my crankshaft and cam sensor now my car is idling funny maybe reset the throttle body and it's bucking

Changed my crankshaft and camshaft sensor changed MAF and iac valve still got p507 engine rpm higher then excepted rpm fluctuating

P0507 can set if there is an intake air leak, a faulty or clogged IAC valve, carbon buildup on the throttle body, a faulty power steering pressure switch, a faulty alternator and so forth. If you request a rough idle - fluctuating RPM diagnostic a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would use a code scanner to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code(s) from your car’s PCM (that is, the specific codes have caused the light to set) and then test the appropriate individual vehicle components or sub-systems (often a sensor, circuit, and the like) to pinpoint the reason why the RPM is not steady. In your specific case, fuel supply such as possibly clogged injectors, as well as possible faults in the MAF and oxygen sensors, would be considered. Once the faulty part or component is identified, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair. If you schedule the recommended diagnostic, the mechanic will resolve this promptly for you and all on a mobile basis right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns as you decide what to do, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.

3. I changed my crankshaft and cam sensor now my car is idling funny maybe reset the throttle body and it's bucking