Q: I changed my brakes on tuesday and my abs light came on today why?

I changed my brakes on tuesday my abs light came on today please help

Hi Ben. It’s possible that one of your ABS sensors or wheel sensors was left unattached, or has a faulty connection. I’ve also seen excessive brake dust cause the sensor to illuminate after recent replacement. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an ABS inspection, so they can correctly diagnose this problem.

3. I changed my brakes on tuesday and my abs light came on today why?