Q: Car will not crank when warm.

Car cranks in start when it's cold but not when it gets to regular temperature it doesn't

3. Car will not crank when warm.

Q: Motor sounding different after overheating.

Hi, this comes up a lot on this engine. If the coolant level has gone low without an external leaks then you more than likely have a leak in the intake manifold gasket. This would require that the top of...

Q: Car won't accelerate over 50 mph

What you are describing sounds like you may have a clogged or damaged catalytic converter. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When the catalytic converter is...

Q: Q: Ignition coil problem

Hello! I suggest having the vehicle inspected by another technician to get a second opinion. Usually when a Check Engine Light is on, the vehicle will have some type of issue. Rarely will a Check Engine Light illuminate when nothing...