Q: Car will not crank when warm.

Car cranks in start when it's cold but not when it gets to regular temperature it doesn't

3. Car will not crank when warm.

Q: put key to start car goes dead leave in run position 2 min then car starts

Your vehicle may have an ignition switch that is not making a good internal contact. GM has had multiple major recalls pertaining to problems with the ignition switch. These recalls may relate to your problem. The only way to see...

Q: Can you drive a car with a bad throttle body

To answer your question: maybe. The throttle body has some redundant circuits in it that might make it possible to operate in a "limp home" mode, but unless the owner can have the car repaired and verify the repair before...

Q: Q: Check engine light keeps coming back on

Hello. I would need to know the exact codes to be able to give good information about this. If you have a reoccurring misfire code, then a compression test needs to be done to see if there is an internal...