Q: Car will not crank when warm.

Car cranks in start when it's cold but not when it gets to regular temperature it doesn't

3. Car will not crank when warm.

Q: Q: Overheating

When you put pressure in the radiator you are only going up to about 15 psi, but when a cylinder fires, it puts out a lot more than the compression test showed at 125 psi. This is why you are...

Q: Shaking in the front end also rattling in the front end

Hello. I will help you with your concern about possible damage to the front end of your car caused by hitting a pothole. If symptoms developed, such as shaking and rattling, after hitting the pothole then yes it is likely...

Q: Changing a coil pack

Hey there. The easiest way will be to use a pair of long needle nose pliers. These pliers can reach down into the spark plug hole and then grab onto the rubber boot and lift and twist at the same...