Q: I changed the camshaft sensor and also I changed the fuel pump, but the engine is starting some few minutes then it shuts off.

So I diagnose it's showing 112 camshaft sensor position and I clear the codes but the car does the same thing engine get stop after few minutes I've got bmw318ti

Hi there. If the engine is stalling out, then check the engine for any vacuum leaks. If there are no vacuum leaks, then check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail. If the pressure is low, it can be the fuel pressure regulator not working causing the fuel pressure to drop. Replace the fuel pressure regulator if the connections are good and there is power to the regulator. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I changed the camshaft sensor and also I changed the fuel pump, but the engine is starting some few minutes then it shuts off.