Q: I changed both oil control valves and I'm still getting p000a and p000b codes what else can be the problem

I changed both oil control valve and still getting the p000a and p000b code what else can be the problem

Other causes of the two codes include low oil pressure due to a restriction in an oil passage or a bad oil pump, a faulty camshaft position sensor, a faulty camshaft position actuator solenoid, a faulty VCT (variable cam timing) phaser, binding in the VCT unit, damaged or corroded connector terminal, wiring, or harness, and a faulty PCM or ECM, however that is rare. To resolve this you can request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I changed both oil control valves and I'm still getting p000a and p000b codes what else can be the problem