Q: I change the spark plug, cord and 02 sense but still running bad. No get up p Power light stay on.

Van rumbling bad. Change the spark plug both 02 sense egn cord but still running bad. Light still stays on

What problem codes are set that are causing the Check Engine light? The engine may be running in "limp mode". There are many sources of poor performance, including a clogged catalytic converter, given the advanced mileage on this vehicle. But - knowing what codes are being set will provide the best guidance. I would recommend a loss of power inspection from YourMechanic to diagnose the problem, get an accurate assessment of the damage, and estimate the cost for repairs.

• I change the spark plug, cord and 02 sense but still running bad. No get up p Power light stay on.