Q: I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

How can i fix it?

3. I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

Q: The car vibrates at a certain speed

Hello. Since the vibration is vehicle speed sensitive, it is likely that it is related to the wheel/tire assemblies, driveline, and/or suspension. An expert would sequentially look at these systems to isolate the problem. The causes can be quite surprising....

Q: Engine cut out at around 75% throttle.

Hello. If you continue to get code P0135 even after you have replaced the sensor then you have a problem in the harness or problem in the ECM circuit. Check and follow the O2 sensor harness for the passenger side...

Q: Interior lights wont turn off button is broke

It sounds like your interior lights would not turn off, then in trying to turn them off with the dome light switch, you broke the dome light switch. If that's the case, then besides the broken dome light switch, you...