Q: I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

How can i fix it?

Hello. The code you have received is telling you that the downstream oxygen sensor has detected a temperature that is out of range. When the PCM (aka the main computer) detects this error it will set the warning light. This issue may be a problem with the temperature sensor itself. It may also be a problem with the oxygen sensor. The last major failire would be the catalytic converter. Since catalytic converters are not designed to wear down, if the cat was the issue, there’s a bigger problem that has caused it to fail. The first step would be to replace the temperature sensor with a known good one. Of the light goes off and stays off, then the sensor was the issues. If the new sensor triggers the warning light and same code again, you will want to inspect the catalytic converter more so.

• I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it