Q: I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

How can i fix it?

3. I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

Q: Tire leak

Hi! The area that a tire can lose air is very limited. The air loss will come from either a damaged rim, leaking valve stems or tire puncture. Most punctures can be repaired but not all. I suggest that a...

Q: Scan vehicle Code P0430 Cataylic system efficiency below threshold bank 2

The code is meant to indicate your catalytic converter is not performing up to par with the EPA (environmental protection agency) standards. Your car uses the oxygen sensors to monitor the catalytic converter (cat) efficiency. There is an O2 sensor...

Q: Interior lights wont turn off button is broke

It sounds like your interior lights would not turn off, then in trying to turn them off with the dome light switch, you broke the dome light switch. If that's the case, then besides the broken dome light switch, you...