Q: I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

How can i fix it?

3. I change the radiator but i have fault in my car p2568 how can i fix it

Q: Shield rattling on a 2012 VW Passat

No, it's not necessary. It's a shield that keeps your oil pan from getting hot. Those Volkswagens are so squirrely, if you want to talk about over-engineered German nonsense. Their oil pans are two-part oil pans on most of...

Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are...

Q: small oil leak - question on average cost for repair. 2009 VW GTi

Hi - the cost of repair for an oil leak can vary widely depending on why the oil is leaking. For oil collecting on the bottom of the oil pan, it could be the oil pan gasket, the front crank...