Q: i cant get my truck to crank

had most of the dash taken out and wires removed and replaced. now im left with a couple of extra wires whos connections are unknown

Hello. I would recommend following those extra wires back to see where they go, as that can definitely be a reason as to why a vehicle wouldn’t start.

I would also look at the ignition switch, cylinder, and the associated wiring, as that could also cause the symptoms you are experiencing.

If you need assistance with these checks I’d recommend contacting a certified mechanic who can properly diagnose your starting issue. The issue will be pinpointed by doing so and the necessary repairs can be made.