Q: I cant figure out how to get my 2016 Nissan Maximas odometer to show on the VID. Only the trip meters will show up. Please help!

I need the odometer for an insurance claim, but only the trip meters will cycle through on the VID

The trip reset switch toggles between 3 positions: Trip A, Trip B, and vehicle mileage (total odometer). Try holding the button at each trip position (1-2 seconds) to reset the trips to zero. Also, be sure that you toggling between ALL three positions. If you cannot get it to work, please request service and a mechanic will use a scan tool to read the accumulated mileage directly from the vehicle computer. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I cant figure out how to get my 2016 Nissan Maximas odometer to show on the VID. Only the trip meters will show up. Please help!