Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

3. I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Q: Q: smoking!!!!!!!!

If you are getting excessive smoking from the oil that was spilled then you should have the engine cleaned off. The excessive oil should be removed to prevent the possibility of a fire caused by the oil. If you'd like...

Q: Brand new Mercedes Benz Gla 220d 4matic sport 2017- 2 weeks in going around a roundabout the left front wheel ball joint dislodged

Hi there. Anytime you have a suspension problem with a brand new vehicle, your best course of action is to take it to the dealership where it was purchased and have their service department inspect or repair the issue. Although...

Q: at oil temp light on

If the automatic transmission oil temperature light is always on and even when the engine is just started then you may have a bad wire or temperature sensor. If transmission is actually getting hot then it may be due to...