Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

3. I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Q: My buddy has a Subaru Forester that I have replaced the fuel injector o-rings on 3 times now and it continues to blow the rings

Are you using any type of lubricant while installing the injectors into the rail? If you are installing them dry, they may be binding and not seating correctly. A silicone spray lubricant would work best in this situation. Only use...

Q: would getting muffler delete affect the cars computer, such as check engine lights and sensors

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT moonroof tilt won't close

It is likely that there is something that is jammed in the gears or the tracks of the sunroof. If the switch and motor are working properly, a mechanical malfunction is likely the only thing that could cause any issues....