Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Engine Light Blinking on and off, then dissapear

Hi there. A check engine light or other warning light is triggered, it is due to an error code being stored in the ECU of your Subaru. The error code can be caused by a sensor recognizing a mechanical or...

Q: Is it normal for my o2 sensor to go out with only 13000 miles

Hi there. The first thing you'll want to do is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a check engine light inspection. This will allow them to download the stored error codes and precisely diagnose...

Q: Car says "run mode change system check"

Hi there. This problem seems to be unique to Subaru's and tends to be caused due to a failure within the ECM. The only way to pinpoint the source of this code and determine a course of action is to...