Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Head gaskets leaking

These engines, if turbocharged, can have various problems; the system over-boosted and blew the head gaskets, or the engine overheated and warped the heads, causing the gaskets to leak. Either way, this may have damaged the heads, so the repair...

Q: Intermittent ticking sound from front of engine

If the ticking sound seems to be dependent on temperature, I might suggest taking a look for an exhaust leak somewhere. Small exhaust leaks will normally begin when cold and diminish as the engine warms, but in my experience, I...

Q: I want to replace a muffler

Hi there: Unfortunately, installing aftermarket upgrades to OEM vehicles is not a service we currently offer. However, you might want to contact a company like Magnaflow and ask them about the size applications best suited for your 2007 Subaru Impreza....