Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

A: Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12m...

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Unreadable Speedometer and Gas Gauges

Hello - an immediate solution is to turn on your running lights during the daytime. This will turn on the instrument cluster lights, adding some illumination to the gauges and their readings. Make sure the "interior light" adjustment knob is...

Q: Transmission(?) & Battery

If you are having repeating transmission problems with such a new car, you should probably try to get it replaced. Most states have some form of "lemon law" that will spell out what rights you have when you buy a...

Q: Metal Shavings In Engine From Turbo

When it comes to metal shavings in the engine, you have to understand that those shavings will go everywhere. They will get between moving parts and cause further damage. They can get into the rings on the pistons and score...