Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

A: Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12m...

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Car overheating with no steam

Hello, it sounds possible that the water pump is not working properly. The water pump spins and pushes coolant through the engine and radiator, allowing circulation through these components to prevent the car from overheating. If the water pump is...

Q: vibrate

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the brakes will vibrate during and after a stop if there is an issue with the brake pads, rotors, or the caliper guide pins. Start by checking the guide pins, as they are...

Q: Bad battery.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.