Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

3. I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Q: Q: Ran out of oil and car is making a tapping noise ?

Hi There, The lack of oil certainly can contribute to the tapping noise you hear which is likely metal on metal in the valve train area creating this sound. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your...

Q: My right rear turn signal won't shut off. It is a steady light even when the car is not running.

The circuit is being powered due to a short or a faulty component. Using the factory wiring diagram, you can trace the circuit from the power source to the combination switch and then onward to the bulb to find out...

Q: Metal Shavings In Engine From Turbo

When it comes to metal shavings in the engine, you have to understand that those shavings will go everywhere. They will get between moving parts and cause further damage. They can get into the rings on the pistons and score...