Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Car starts very weakly after filling up with gas.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Sometimes the gas cap vent tends to get stuck shut making the fuel system go into a vacuum. Check the gas cap for the seal to ensure that it is sealing. Make sure...

Q: Debating on changing Exhaust system on my 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe

Hi There, Adding any kind of performance exhaust system to your vehicle should increase your fuel economy slightly. Some things to consider are also having the computer remapped to account for the change in exhaust flow. This will allow the...

Q: ABS light on and Error 55 code , and clunking when turning wheel 2006 Subaru Legacy

Hello the "Error 55" usually indicates a failed wheel speed sensor (or dirt or corrosion preventing one of them from reading correctly). This failure is probably what is turning on your ABS warning, and prevents cruise control from working (intentional)....