Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

A: Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12m...

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Subaru Dropped Valve

The cost of repair depends on several things. Is the head still good? Is the piston damaged? is the bore damaged and if so, can it be bored out or will the block need replacing? Did it affect the crankshaft?...

Q: We hear some sort of sound coming from vents. Sometimes air comes out and other times no air will come out at all.

It sounds to me like there may be an issue with the blower fan behind the dash cover. This is the fan that creates the airflow inside the vehicle. Many times the dealer will only fix the problem if it...

Q: Car takes longer to start, shakes, idles poorly & does not accelerate well going uphill. Check engine light is on.

The symptoms you describe definitely sound like a severe engine misfire. This is likely related to the coil since you have obvious signs of failure (arcing from the side). I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic...