Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

A: Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12m...

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: is it possible to put crankshaft sensor where canshaft sensir goes, and visa versa?

For the question as to whether or not you can put the camshaft and crankshaft sensors into the wrong orifice, I don't see this being possible. The physical dimensions would be close, but the protrusion of the sensor pickup should...

Q: Specs say run premium gas, will i harm engine running regular unleaded

According to Ford specifications, which I reviewed prior to composing this answer to you, the minimum required octane for gasoline in all engines used in the Escape is 87. There is no recommendation, let alone requirement, that premium be used,...

Q: Replacing the thermostat on a suburu legacy outback;-is it a same day fix?

This problem is not from a thermostat but the radiator not cooling the coolant at lower speeds. This can be from the radiator being clogged, or the cooling fans not working correctly and coming on at the correct time or...