Q: I cannot find the torque specific to add a strut bar

Trying to add the bar but need the specs

A: Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12m...

Assuming you are referring to the top 3 12mm nuts, these should be torqued to 14-20lbs. These are very delicate, so use caution when tightening.

Q: Computer reads an issue with the oxygen sensor on a Subaru Forester 1999 2.0 Turbo. What is the problem?

Your 1999 Subaru Forester has pre and post catalytic converter oxygen sensors. The pre-converter sensor optimizes fuel trim while the post converter sensor monitors the efficiency of the catalytic converter. A failing pre-converter sensor will degrade vehicle MPG performance. Although...

Q: I'm looking at new cars. Can I disable Bluetooth? 2017 Honda Civic hatchback

Hello - yes, Bluetooth can be disabled on this vehicle if you happen to purchase a model with that feature. It is part of the infotainment system (integrated radio, navigation, Internet connectivity, etc.). And yes, you can still buy models...

Q: My car alarm does not work, the remote won't turn the alarm off

Hi, thanks for writing in. This could be one of two issues: a weak battery in your key fob or a faulty key fob as a whole. I would recommend changing the battery in the fob and see if the...