Q: I can't turn the car on.

I turned the car on and I turned off .I put the radio on . After about 45 min I wanted to drive and I tried to turn on the car but it shown on the dash that the passenger air bag is off . I was alone in the car. I tried to adjust the seat .. And turned it off then trying to restar it but nothing The car still can't be started. Could u help me about it?

Hello. A professional scan tool is required to clear the light. After reading and clearing the light, the technician can determine if it will return. Unfortunately, the light will not reset by itself. I have a feeling that the problem has to do with the computer system and the passenger swat occupant sensor that have failed to communicate properly and it has caused the warning light to appear. I recommend you have a technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the Air Bag Light on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.