Q: I can't turn my car alarm on.

My car has an anti-theft device cut off device, and now I can't get my alarm to start, since it was almost stolen. I need help bypassing the anti-theft cut off device.

A: If the system is an aftermarket device then...

If the system is an aftermarket device then it could be removed and all the wiring put back to its original connections. Most mechanics that are familiar with doing wiring should be able to do that for you. I recommend you get a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to verify the aftermarket alarm is the cause of your problem. If you are talking about a factory alarm that is an integral part of the computer system then it can not be removed.