Q: I can't start my car after running out of gas I took it to dealership and they said it wouldn't hook up to the diagnostic machine

I ran out of gas and car would crank but not start. Even after I put more gas in. I took it to a dealership and they said it wouldn't hook up to a diagnostic machine. And they don't know what it could be. No one can figure out what is wrong w it.

3. I can't start my car after running out of gas I took it to dealership and they said it wouldn't hook up to the diagnostic machine