Q: I can't seem to figure what these parts are called please help :(

I am trying to diagnose the name of the parts I need but I don't know what they are called.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mercury Grand Marquis. You would need to at least describe the part or supply some pictures so we could help identify the parts for you. Feel free to resubmit another detailed question to do so. Another option would be to have one of our mobile technicians come to your home or office to pinpoint the parts firsthand and service your vehicle.