Q: I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. Small neon green plastic piece is visible

I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. A small neon green plastic piece is visible when I engage the inside door latch. It seem as if the neon green piece has become de attached somehow and their is a lack of tension on the inside door handle, causing it not to be able to unlock and open the door.

Your inside door handle plastic door rod clip broke and you will need to have the door handle or door panel removed to replace the plastic clip.

3. I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. Small neon green plastic piece is visible