Q: I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. Small neon green plastic piece is visible

I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. A small neon green plastic piece is visible when I engage the inside door latch. It seem as if the neon green piece has become de attached somehow and their is a lack of tension on the inside door handle, causing it not to be able to unlock and open the door.

3. I can't open drivers side door from the inside. However, I can open it from the outside. Small neon green plastic piece is visible