Q: I can't my alternator out.

There's no place on the car to pull the alternator out of my Mazda 626. I've taken off the bracket for more room, still can't get it out.

According to the service manual, you will need to remove or get the AC compressor out of the way and take the alternator out through the bottom. You may also need to remove a cross member from under the car and the front exhaust pipe to gain clearance for it. If this job is too overwhelming for you, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can replace your alternator at your convenience.

3. I can't my alternator out.