Q: I can't my alternator out.

There's no place on the car to pull the alternator out of my Mazda 626. I've taken off the bracket for more room, still can't get it out.

3. I can't my alternator out.

Q: How to install or replace the shift shaft cable and linkage

The only way to see how to install one is to see if there is a video online or watch a mechanic do the work. The shift cable does not go bad very often on these vehicles. The most common...

Q: Battery drained, solenoid doesn't engage - 2008 Mercedes-Benz B200

Hello. The battery is located under the front passenger seat. The seat lifts up and pulls forward to allow access to the battery. However, if your battery is 8 years old, it would be best to replace the battery with...

Q: I can't turn off my hazard lights in my Mazda 3 - help!

Hello, thank you for writing in. There is likely something wrong with the hazard switch itself. The power is always available to the switch while off or on for safety reasons. They are wired to work under any condition if...