Q: I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

I cannot find my fuel filter for this car

3. I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

Q: Should it really cost 1000 for replacing radiator mounting bracket 2009 jetta

Cost is determined by the cost of parts and labor combined. If your using a dealer, it will be more than an independent repair shop. In regards to the radiator mounting bracket on you Jetta, it easily can. The...

Q: Huge coolant leak in 2003 Ford Focus first overheated, temporary repair is now smoking with a huge new leak

If you have overheated the engine due to loss of coolant from a leak you may have blown the head gasket and need major engine work. Recommend getting the systems checked to see if the engine is damaged and need...

Q: Fans not working, and car overheats

If your fans are not coming on, that is likely why the vehicle is overheating when still. This may or may not be related to the air conditioning not functioning correctly. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as...