Q: I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

I cannot find my fuel filter for this car

3. I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

Q: My car jerks while shifting gears. Will a transmission flush help with this problem?

Hello - some would say not to flush the transmission at this mileage point, for fear of stirring up debris and clogging shift valves. On the other hand, changing the fluid and filter may improve gear engagement (slow as you...

Q: Loose gear shift knob. 2013 Scion FR-S

Hello. It is normal for shifter knobs to be a little loose, but this should not cause any safety issues while driving. If you aren’t comfortable with it, you could always replace it with a new shifter knob. The shifter...

Q: Q: The turn signals are not working.

Hi there. The turn signals could be not working for an electrical issue in the circuitry from the switch to the system. Check to see if the hazards work on the vehicle. Even though the hazard switch is in a...