Q: I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

I cannot find my fuel filter for this car

3. I can't find the fuel filter for my 2004 1.8 jetta

Q: Having trouble trying to locate my knock sensor. It's throwing a code for it. 1,2,4,5,6 cylinder misfires

As you may know a knock sensor may fail for any of the following reasons: The knock sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced There is a wiring open/short/fault in the knock sensor circuit The PCM/ECM has failed...

Q: Rattling noise in front drivers side what is it

It's always a bit of a challenge to diagnose noises without hearing them, and experiencing them first-hand. Nonetheless - sway bar end links, or strut bearing plates can make noise over bumps without feeling much loose motion in the steering...

Q: no heat coming out of heater

Hello, thank you for writing in. Check the radiator hoses as well, and make sure both are warm if not hot. If the engine itself is running too cold, by the time the coolant gets to the heater core it...