Q: I can't figure out how to get the front speakers out because they are on top of the dashboard

I've tried using a screwdriver but the windshield is in the way

Hi there. Your best bet here is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 1988 Chevrolet Cavalier. This will give you instructions on how to remove the firewall from the engine bay or the dashboard, as this is what you have to do to replace those speakers.

3. I can't figure out how to get the front speakers out because they are on top of the dashboard