Q: I can't change the temp on the passengers side thermostat control

The thermostat on my Acura TL 2010 is not working the temp can only go up but I cannot lower the temperature everything on the car works fine mechanically I'm only having this one minor issue thank you

Hello. Climate control issues can be electrical or mechanical. Ask yourself the following questions, does the climate control show that the adjustment has been made, and the actual temperature doesn’t adjust? Or does the climate control not register that the driver has commanded a change to begin with? If the digital display changes with the driver demands, the issue is likely with the blend door actuators in the actual heating and A/C systems. If the digital display does not change when you control the settings the issue is electrical and pertaining to the switch, buttons, and climate control unit. At this point you will want to test and verify the switch is working to begin with. This test is best done with a voltmeter and ohmmeter. Only further testing will definitively say what the issues is. Make some more basic observations and test the switch accordingly.

3. I can't change the temp on the passengers side thermostat control