Q: Q: Car does not start

When I put my key in the starter it will turn but it won't start and it's not the battery it won't turn over I don't know what the problem is can you please help

Hi There, It sounds like you may not be getting any power to the starter. If the problem is not related to the battery or a weak connection to the battery, it is likely this may be related to a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Car does not start