Q: I can only let my power windows down from the master switch on my 2001 toyota highlander

My power windows will NOT let down from their individual switch they will ONLY let down from the master switch

Hi there. What you are describing is most likely due to a damaged electrical relay, from the primary module to each door. It is also possible that you have an electrical problem that is creating a short within the system. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a power windows are not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the source of this problem and complete the right repairs.

3. I can only let my power windows down from the master switch on my 2001 toyota highlander