Q: I can not gain access to hose that has a split in it,

coolant leak in rubber hose located beneath linkage cables, in the area of the brake fluid reservoir. What I want to know is what hose this is , where it goes and what I have to remove to gain impossible access to it. a diagram/picture parts list etc would be helpful.

Hi there. Since we’re not able to post images or download images from customers contacting us, it would be best for you to purchase a service and repair manual for your 1997 Infinity which will give you the diagrams and instructions on what components you might need to remove to gain access to this hose.