Q: I can not find the fuel pump relay

Montero starts but it wont keep running.....i need to know if the fuel pump relay is working but i can not find it.

3. I can not find the fuel pump relay

Q: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 180,000 miles. As I'm driving it starts to sputter but still going the speed limit.

Sounds like the crankshaft position sensor is loosing connection when driving. Check the harness to the crankshaft position sensor and see if there is a loose wires or if the contacts can be loose when pushed against. The harness could...

Q: Q: No acceleration when I press the gas

Hi there. Typically when you have acceleration problem as you are describing it can range from fuel, ignition or transmission problems. If the fuel system is clogged with excessive debris or carbon deposits, it will create acceleration problems, as will...

Q: car only cranks will not start. 2001 Mitsubishi Galant

Hi there - yes, the fuel pump can fail that quickly. It's also possible that the fuse or fuel pump relay have failed, yielding the same result. You can confirm that this is a fuel supply issue by spritzing a...