Q: I can jump my Navigator and it will idle for ever...until I shut the door. Then a mechanism next to the wiper fluid starts vibrati

Brand new battery put in. Worked fine for a week then couldn't start it one night. I jump it and try to drive and dasboardcstarts lighting like crazy and then all power goes out. Car will idle as long as I keep the door open. When I close it this mechanism by washer fluid starts vibrating like crazy and Navigator power goes out. If I keep the door open it will idle for ever

3. I can jump my Navigator and it will idle for ever...until I shut the door. Then a mechanism next to the wiper fluid starts vibrati