Q: I can jump my Navigator and it will idle for ever...until I shut the door. Then a mechanism next to the wiper fluid starts vibrati

Brand new battery put in. Worked fine for a week then couldn't start it one night. I jump it and try to drive and dasboardcstarts lighting like crazy and then all power goes out. Car will idle as long as I keep the door open. When I close it this mechanism by washer fluid starts vibrating like crazy and Navigator power goes out. If I keep the door open it will idle for ever

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the charging circuit, or related electrical system. With that being said, we need to identify the component that is vibrating and see how it is related to the electrical system. We also may want to take a look at what is causing the vibrations and if they are coming from the unit, or another nearby component. Considering your symptoms, test your alternator and make sure it proving ingredients the power the vehicle needs. Which door is closed when the engine cuts out? Look for signs of any damaged wiring, loose connections, or exposed wiring that may be causing part of the problem. The wires will run through a rubber tube next to the hinges. For more help resolving this issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I can jump my Navigator and it will idle for ever...until I shut the door. Then a mechanism next to the wiper fluid starts vibrati