Q: I bought my 2014 car new and had battery corrosion. I didn't check warranty first. Could I be reimbursed for my purchase?

My car started having corrosion issues at the battery terminals after having work done at a shop due to a front end collision. The shop/insurance states it was nothing that could've been caused during repair work. I cleaned them multiple times with the issue still continuing. It was later verified I had a bad battery so purchased one at Autozone, their Gold brand. I failed to check my old battery or current extended Ford warranties. Do you think I can get reimbursed for my purchase? The car is not even 3 years old, bought new July 21, 2014. Thank you.

3. I bought my 2014 car new and had battery corrosion. I didn't check warranty first. Could I be reimbursed for my purchase?