Q: I bought aftermarket mirrors for my car and they do not work.

I bought heated and turn signal mirrors for my car and i thought all i would have to do is plug them in but that isnt the case. They dont work what do i need to do

The electrical circuits for the accessories may not match the vehicles if it was not designed for the add-ons. The new mirrors must be wired to the vehicle along the right circuits to function properly. Consider visiting your local dealership where the technicians have access to all of the equipment necessary to wire up the mirrors properly so they function as you wanted.

3. I bought aftermarket mirrors for my car and they do not work.