Q: I bought a set of aftermarket HID headlight assemblies, but I'm having doubts.

So I bought a set of real cheap, like 100 dollar cheap HID's. You already can see my reason for second thoughts. Theyre from a guy who PCS'd out of here. The headlights are manufactured in Taiwan and I imagine the soldier built these. I have doubts because of the low price, and there are wires everywhere. Best I can tell, the actual welds look like they're solid, ballasts look ok on both, but the wires are messy enough that they were peeking past the actual bulb. I tested them and they work with the exception of one of the low beam halogens. Im also concerned for my cars central computer. I'm no expert but I have doubts. Thoughts on this?

3. I bought a set of aftermarket HID headlight assemblies, but I'm having doubts.