Q: I believe my oil gasket is out, would that cause my transmission fluid to drain also

My vehicle was stuck in sand while I tried digging out my friend was in driver seat. He would try and go it was going but it started to smoke so I had him stop the vehicle. I let it sit for 30 minutes and I got in to get it out which I did and drove home. When I parked after a bit I noticed a puddle under vehicle. I checked my oil n transmission both were low.

3. I believe my oil gasket is out, would that cause my transmission fluid to drain also