Q: I believe it's my slave cylinder that needs replacing. When would you be available to diagnose and fix for sure?

I believe it's my slave cylinder that need to be fixed. I do need proper diagnostic when are you available

Hi there. To see if the slave cylinder needs replaced, check the cylinder to see if there is any leaking fluid or if the piston is over extended or stuck. If so, then the slave cylinder would need replaced. If the slave cylinder is not returning, then make sure that the fluid is full in the reservoir and check for air in the system. Plus check the return spring on the fork and make sure that it is intact and not broken. If you need further assistance with your slave cylinder, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I believe it's my slave cylinder that needs replacing. When would you be available to diagnose and fix for sure?