Q: I am using i20 1.2 petrol, recently we had issue with ECU confimed by Hyundai service center, please suggest us what is the new EC

I am using i20 1.2 petrol, recently we had issue with ECU confimed by Hyundai service center, please suggest us what is the new ECU Price and if it is possible for repair of exisiting ECU.

Replacing the ECU is a service that should be completed by an authorized Hyundai dealership. As such, we’re not able to offer you pricing for this service.

3. I am using i20 1.2 petrol, recently we had issue with ECU confimed by Hyundai service center, please suggest us what is the new EC