Q: I am trying to wire my aftermarket radio but can't get sound

Hell I bought an aftermarket radio and I got it to turn on but there is no sound coming out what so ever

You may have got a defective radio. Aftermarket radios usually come with the blue clamp type of connectors to pierce the wires. These connectors do not always make good contact to both wires like they should. I would open and check each one of these connections. It may be best to solder and tape up each wire if necessary. If you’re unable to fix this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can diagnose the issue with your radio and help you fix it accordingly.

3. I am trying to wire my aftermarket radio but can't get sound