Q: I am trying to splice the fuel line while it is attached to the vehicle how do I soften the nylon to get the splice complete to th

my fuel line has a hole in it I cut out the bad area and am attempting to splice with a union. How do I soften the nylon to get the union to connect

The best and safest way to heat up and soften the nylon line to insert the repair union is to use a mechanics heat gun. This gun is like a hair drier except it gets a lot higher.

3. I am trying to splice the fuel line while it is attached to the vehicle how do I soften the nylon to get the splice complete to th