Q: I am trying to see what this part is and how much it will cost to be replaced.

While I was driving I noticed that something cracked and broke. When I went underneath my hood there were no issues. When I looked on the left side underneath the truck I notice that there is a metal peice that has to do with power steering it is completely cracked I have a photo I need to know what part I need to get to replace this. I can also email a photo so you can see it. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207829005912734&set=a.1050269146624.2007862.1522612830&type=3

Hi there. Unfortunately, your Facebook settings prohibit us from reviewing this image and helping you identify the part. We also don’t receive email, so that’s not an option unfortunately. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location first and complete a power steering inspection to determine what is damaged.

3. I am trying to see what this part is and how much it will cost to be replaced.