Q: I am trying to locate the headlight adjuster for my pickup but I can't find it

While driving at night I realized that one headlight beam was much higher than the other one. So I decided to adjust it. The problem is can't find the adjuster. I've tried the internet but it wasn't much help.

A: There is an adjuster on the outside, near t...

There is an adjuster on the outside, near the top of light. You may have to remove the trim panel to get to it. The other is located behind the light on the inside. It is on a long rod with a hex head. Go to this Ford forum post has a helpful reference that may help you.

If you need help with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can inspect your lights and help you make any adjustments that are necessary. Good luck.