Q: I am trying to figure out what size socket is needed to remove the crankshaft pulley. Could you please help?

I am trying to figure out what size socket is needed to remove the crankshaft pulley. Could you please help?

The socket you will need is 15/16, or 24mm. The pulley should slide off without any special tools. If you need assistance, check the list of YourMechanic services. Their certified mobile mechanics can visit your home or office to inspect and repair your vehicle’s issues.

• I am trying to figure out what size socket is needed to remove the crankshaft pulley. Could you please help?