Q: I am trying to figure out the diminished value of my car.

I was sitting in my 2015 Scion xb at Costco waiting for my wife. A man was backing out of his parking spot and crashed into the back drivers side of my cars bumper. I took it in to get an estimate for the repair the cost for repair will be $935.05 I would like to know what my diminished value will be. My 2015 Scion xb has 5.800 miles on it, this car was in showroom perfect condition. Thank you, Michael

3. I am trying to figure out the diminished value of my car.