Q: I am trying to figure out if my engine is a 4.7L or 5.7L, where would I look on the engine to find that? 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I am trying to figure out if my engine is a 4.7L or 5.7L, where would I look on the engine to find that?

Hi there - you can actually tell without crawling under to look at block casting numbers by checking you Vehicle Identification Number - that long 17-character plate at the base of your windshield, driver side. The 8th digit is the engine identifier: "N" for the 4.7 liter V8 gas engine, "2" for the 5.7 liter V8 gas "Hemi" engine. Hope this solves your question!

3. I am trying to figure out if my engine is a 4.7L or 5.7L, where would I look on the engine to find that? 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee