Q: I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

I would like to know if its going to good on gas. I would also like to know how its going to cost annually to maintain it?

I would recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a vehicle pre-purchase inspection so you will get a better idea of the shape the vehicle it is in. The inspection will inspect all the major components of the vehicle and may find problems that were not apparent when you looked at it. You can go on tons of web sites to find the MPG the vehicle is rated to get, but without knowing if the vehicle was taken car of and normal services were done you may never get close to the rated MPG it is rated at. The annual cost to maintain a used vehicle will increase as the mileage increases. Have the inspection done and you can then get a good idea of costs in the future to maintain the vehicle and the fuel mileage you should get.

3. I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model