Q: I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

I would like to know if its going to good on gas. I would also like to know how its going to cost annually to maintain it?

3. I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

Q: I am thinking of buying. I have never owned a Nissan. How many miles do these cars usually last? Good buy at $7000? Drives well.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Your head is in the right place about inspecting the vehicle and doing some research on it. While we can not advise you to buy the car or not, you should do some...

Q: Break (stop) Fuse blows when brakes are pressed.

This is often times a result of a short in the system or an incorrect size bulb. Sometimes a bulb that draws too much power can cause this. Check also to be sure the right size bulb is in the...

Q: car is chugging and white smoke comes out the engine.

Hi there; What you're describing appears to be caused by a blown head gasket. In most instances, white smoke coming from the exhaust is caused by coolant inside the oil galleys, which typically occurs after an overheating issue or major...