Q: I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

I would like to know if its going to good on gas. I would also like to know how its going to cost annually to maintain it?

3. I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

Q: Hyundai sonata 2007 or honda accord 2005 both v6

In evaluating the wisdom of buying a particular model of car (used or new), consult the database of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA. The NHTSA database contains model year specific consumer complaints, official recalls and factory service bulletins...

Q: Car powertrain light came on then car cut off and wnt come back on

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing we need to do is scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. When the check engine light illuminates it means to computer has detected a problem, and we can figure out what...

Q: Hi Jose, my windshield wipers started malfunctioning few days ago. Initially it won't turn ON, and a couple of miles after I drove

This is caused by the wiper motor. Replace the wiper motor and it will fix it. First check with dealer for any possible recalls that will fix this for free and if not replace motor.