Q: I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

I would like to know if its going to good on gas. I would also like to know how its going to cost annually to maintain it?

3. I am planning to buy a 2008 ford focus coupe model

Q: P0328 code - 2008 Hyundai Accent

Hello. P0328 is the code for a knock sensor. If the knock sensor fails, or there is an issue with the wiring, the code may be set off. You also mention that the Check Engine Light was not on. If...

Q: Is the CRV better than Hyundai i10 2009

For me, the Honda is a better quality vehicle. But you are comparing vehicles that are 10 years apart. If the price is the same, then I would get the newer vehicle if it is in better shape. If you...

Q: New brake pads are making a repeating/clicking noise while in reverse.

The brake pads may not have been cleaned off good. The pads may need to be replaced if they got grease soaked. The brakes should be inspected for rotor burnish from the pads grease that was on the pads. You...