Q: I am looking to see what it making my check engine light go on. I need to verify that it is only the oxygen sensor and replace it.

My check engine light has been on for quite a while. I got it checked a while ago and they said it was only the oxygen sensor. I'm not sure if it is the front or the back one though or if it is only that. My car runs fine, I only need the oxygen sensor replaced so that I can pass emissions because my tags expired and I need to pass it to get new ones.

3. I am looking to see what it making my check engine light go on. I need to verify that it is only the oxygen sensor and replace it.